The boys

Friday, October 31, 2008

A little bit of fall in the air

I love fall in moses lake. There isn't a whole lot of rain. So when the leaves fall we can play in them with out getting wet. The other day we went to the park to roll around in the leaves and play. The boys had a blast runing all over the place and jumping in the leaves. I'm am loving having a really nice digital camera. When i get really good pictures like these I am now printing them out into 8 x 10's and putting them on my wall. It is so much cheaper then going and having them done at like walmart or some place. These are all the pictures I printed out and put on my wall. For those of you who have seen my house. I am no longer buying picture frames. I am now replacing the pictures. I have no more wall space for pictures. HAHAHA. I love looking at my kids.

0 comments:

People who love me

Contributors